Career Opportunities at Engaging TechnologiesAvailable career opportunities with Engaging Technologies will be posted here as they become available.
Founded in 2000 by educators, Engaging Technologies represents national education technology companies primarily in Kansas and Nebraska. Our mission is on the placement and training of effective educational technology in order to facilitate learning and student progress and success.
If you are a committed, personable multi-tasker who is passionate about making a lasting difference for both educators and learners in today’s classrooms, Engaging Technologies would like to hear from you.
Engaging Technologies is currently taking applications for the following career opportunities...
Job DescriptionAs an educational consultant on the ET Team, an individual will work as an independent contractor in a given territory to present, demonstrate, and support the educational technology needs of the K-12 and corporate market in the midwest, specific to positively impacting learner achievement in the classroom or training environment.
The educational consultant will provide service, support, and training to existing customers while focusing on spreading the word of our engaging classroom technologies to new regions within the territory.
TerritoryTwo positions are currently open for the position of an educational consultant.
- Position 1: Eastern Nebraska and Iowa
- Position 2: Kansas, with the exception of the northwest corner.
QualificationsEducational consultants will be expected to meet the following qualifications.
- Experience in K-12 education, as a teacher and/or administrator.
- Thorough understanding of and high comfort level with technology.
- Good people and communication skills, as well as ability to present to large groups.
- Strong sales ability and experience in the education or technology market preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn new applications and hardware, with training provided.
- Experience training adult learners.
- Ability to simplify and explain technology for less experienced users.
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask.
How to ApplyInterested in becoming part of the ET team? Submit a current resume with a cover letter.
Serious applicants only please.