GradeCam is easy to get up and running, but without GradeCam training resources, you may miss out on some of the awesome stuff you can do with GradeCam in your classroom!
Did you know:
- You can import your GradeCam scores into your gradebook with the touch of a button?
- GradeCam scan sheets can be laminated or put into plastic sleeves to make them reusable?
- Scan sheets can be modified in all sorts of different ways to accommodate the age level of your students and the subject you teach? (Check out the scan sheet on the right for younger kids!)
We're positive you'll find the training resources below helpful in discovering all the possibilities that GradeCam offers your classroom.
GradeCam Training Tutorials
- GradeCam Go!
Covers topics such as: Settings, Managing Class Lists, Creating Exam Forms, Creating and Managing Assignments, and Reporting
- GradeCam Insight
Covers topics such as: GradeCam Settings, Managing Your GradeCam Account, Managing Class Lists, Creating Additional Exam Forms, Creating and Managing Assignments, Customizing Assignment Questions, Scanning and Grading Assignments, and Using GradeCam with Your Gradebook
- GradeCam Insight: Support & Resources
Covers topics such as: Q & A Forum, Feature Request, Video Tutorials, Resources, Billing, Tips & Tricks, and Known Issues
GradeCam Training Videos
GradeCam has created a great resource on Teacher Tube, where they have posted all of their recorded webinars. These webinars cover a variety of topics, including:
- Introduction to GradeCam
- GradeCam Settings: Camera, Gradebook and Password
- Creating Answer Forms
- Creating Labels
- Customize Assignments, Rubrics, T&F, and Point Values
- Align Standards to Assignments
- Score Credit Assignments
- Teacher and Student View While Scanning
- Transfer Grades to the Online Gradebook
- Creating and Printing Customized Forms
- Creating Classes: Adding, Removing, and Editing Students
- Survey or Student Polling, Rosters & Assignments
- New Features
- Administrative Settings: Creating Custom Standards and Groups
You'll also find videos and specific How To playlists on GradeCam's YouTube Channel. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel while you are there to receive updates when a new video is posted to the channel!
Live GradeCam Training Webinars
Check out the schedule for free informative webinars hosted by GradeCam on a weekly basis! Please sign up to attend in advance.
If you’d like to schedule a private webinar for a group of teachers at your school or district, please email [email protected]
**All webinars are scheduled in the Pacific Standard Timezone (PST) and will be recorded.
Not able to attend live? Register and receive a link to view the recorded session at your convenience.
GradeCam Idea Book
The GradeCam Idea Book provides custom forms that will jump start you to think outside of the box as you consider how you'll implement GradeCam.
In this downloadable PDF, you'll find creative ideas for using GradeCam with pre-K teachers, administrators, corporate training, and more!