Available career opportunities at Engaging Technologies are posted here as they become available.
Founded in 2002 by Kansas educators and now based in Omaha, Nebraska, Engaging Technologies represents national education technology companies primarily in the Midwest.
Our mission is on the placement and training of effective educational technology in order to facilitate learning and student progress and success.
We are always looking for new team members who share our passion for making a difference in the classroom.
We are currently taking applications for the career opportunities below.
If you are a committed, personable multi-tasker who is passionate about making a lasting difference for both educators and learners in today’s classrooms, we want to hear from you.
Educational Sales Consultant
As an educational consultant on the ET Team, an individual will work as an independent contractor in a given territory to present, demonstrate, and support the educational technology needs of the K-12 and corporate market in the Midwest, specific to positively impacting learner achievement in the classroom or training environment.The educational consultant will provide service, support, and training to existing customers while focusing on spreading the word of our engaging classroom technologies to new regions within the territory.
Positions are currently open for an Educational Sales Consultant in the following geographic areas.
- Eastern Nebraska and Iowa
Candidate will be expected to meet the following qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of and high comfort level with technology.
- Good people and communication skills, as well as ability to present to large groups.
- Sales ability and experience in the education or technology market preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn new applications and hardware, with training provided.
- Experience training adult learners.
- Ability to simplify and explain technology for less experienced users.
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask.
- Experience in K-12 education as a teacher and/or administrator or in educational sales.
Commission based. Base may be offered based on qualifications.
Position is a 1099 position, so candidate would file a Schedule C for business expenditures.
Interested in becoming part of the ET Team?
Submit a current resume with a cover letter via email. Serious applicants only please.