As many of you know, Engaging Technologies is a company started BY educators FOR educators. We’ve evolved and grown tremendously over the last 15 years and now, on behalf of both Engaging Technologies and KCAV, we have some BIG NEWS to share with you – our valued friends and customers!
We are extremely excited to announce our company’s acquisition by KCAV (Kansas City Audio-Visual), a family-owned audio-visual company located in Kansas City, Missouri. With a 65-year track record of serving the educational and business communities in Kansas and Missouri, KCAV not only shares our ideals and mission, but their resources will allow us to offer you more!
This change allows us to offer YOU:
- A larger product offering and even more competitive pricing, including SMART Technologies, Epson, NEC and many other popular classroom product lines.
- Design, installation, and support of audio and video systems in larger spaces, such as auditoriums, multi-purpose rooms and gymnasiums. KCAV’s experienced team of designers and installers are available to serve you.
What does this mean for YOU?
- No, Dustin and Cathy aren’t retiring and heading to the golf course! Dustin will continue sharing his expertise by calling on schools and businesses in Nebraska and Kansas. Cathy will provide helpful resources and communications for our customers as KCAV’s Marketing Manager. Kate will still be our GradeCam expert and Social Media Coordinator. Kate’s training reach will also expand to include SMART Technologies and several others, helping you become more successful in the classroom.
- The personalized services you expect will continue with an EVEN larger array of products/services!
- You’ll be able to reach us at our same phone numbers and office location. Only our emails have changed, and you’ll find those listed at the bottom of this post. We will work to combine websites and branding over the coming months, but until then, both Engaging Technologies and KCAV will have active websites.
- Your billing quotes, statements, and invoices will reflect KCAV’s name.
Please make sure to change payment information in your system for all orders placed AFTER 4/1/018 to:
Kansas City Audio-Visual
PO Box 24570
Kansas City, MO 64131-0570
We’d appreciate your help…
- We’d love for you to contact us for larger projects now that we are able to provide high-quality, cost-competitive system design and installation.
- Please consider referring us to your professional colleagues and friends. There’s no higher compliment than a referral from a satisfied client.
Our commitment to YOU remains unchanged!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re excited about this new adventure and hope you’ll continue to join Engaging Technologies and KCAV on our mission to create positive change in classrooms with engaging technologies!
Dustin and Cathy Frank
(800) 705-4049 x501
(800) 705-4049 x502
(800) 705-4049 x509