Boxlight P12 Bulb Wide Projector
* Contact us to request pricing for educational and/or nonprofit organizations.
The Boxlight P12 Bulb Wide Projector offers 10 points of interactive touch, allowing multiple students to interact at the same time with the projected content. The all-in-one device projects content in an interactive area as large as 110 inches.
This ultra short-throw is mounted close to the display area, providing a virtually shadow-free display. With several interactivity options – pen, touch, or non-interactive – you can pick the best one for your environment.
This projector features a bulb, which does require regular projector bulb maintenance. We suggest keeping an extra bulb on hand so you don’t lose down time if you have a blown or burned-out bulb. However, we can make replacement easy. Simply pay a one-time fee that registers your Boxlight projector in the Lamps for Life program and you’ll get hassle-free replacement and 24/7 support to handle your request. Download the Lamps for Life program explanation.
*NOTE: If you are considering the touch-enabled interactive option, please contact us to discuss the condition of your current dry erase boards. Touch projectors require a very flat surface in order to work properly. Please call to discuss specifics or request a surface flatness test for your current boards.
Boxlight P12 Bulb Wide Projector Features:
- Ultra short-throw projector
- Interactive area as large as 110 inches
- 4000-lumen brightness
- Comes with MimioStudio interactive software and the MimioMobile app that enable interactive lessons as well as collaboration and assessment on almost any student device
- 10-touch interactivity (on interactive models)
- Runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Ethernet LAN connectivity, for central management and control.
Boxlight P12 Bulb Wide Projector Options:
- Bulb Touch-enabled Interactive P12 BTW – $2,532 (MAP Price)
- Bulb Pen-enabled Interactive P12 BIW – $2,279 (MAP Price)
- Bulb Non-interactive N12 BNW – $1,772 (MAP Price)
Prices shown reflect only the price of the projector. Mounts can be ordered for all units at an additional cost.
Have you visited our Interactive Display solution page yet? Learn more …
- P12 Projector Mounting Guide for Pen- and Non-Interactive Models
- P12T Touch-Interactive Projector Distance and Positioning Calculator
- USB Cabling Guide for Interactive Devices
- USB Cable Problem Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Projector Connection Dos and Dont’s
- If you’re using an interactive model, download the latest release of MimioStudio interactive software here.
Training Resources for MimioStudio Interactive Software
- Visit the MimioStudio product page for training guides and resources regarding the MimioStudio interactive software that is included with the interactive models of this projector.
- Browse our available training options for in-depth training on MimioStudio interactive software – 1:1, onsite, or online!