Boxlight P12 Laser High-Def Projector
* Contact us to request pricing for educational and/or nonprofit organizations.
The Boxlight P12 Laser High-Def Projector will blow your audience away with 1080 p HD imagery as large as 102 inches. Providing twice the pixels of a conventional laser projector, the P12 Laser High-Def Projector allows you to enjoy large-scale 10-point interactivity. Deliver engaging instruction and have multiple students work together on large, brilliantly projected lessons.
This ultra short-throw is mounted close to the display area, providing a virtually shadow-free display. Maintenance is a breeze as the laser projection means no bulbs to change – ever, and the laser lifespan is rated at 20 years, based on a typical school year of 200 days with 5 hours of use per day. You can also pick the best interactivity option for your environment and budget – pen, touch, or non-interactive.
*NOTE: If you are considering the touch-enabled interactive option, be aware that touch-projectors require a laser flat surface in order to work properly. Call us at (800) 705-4049 to discuss the condition of your current dry erase boards or request a surface flatness test.
Boxlight P12 Laser High-Def Projector Features:
- Ultra short-throw
- 1080p HD interactive imagery as large as 102 inches
- Laser projector means no bulbs to change – ever
- 20-year laser life span with 3300-lumen brightness
- Comes with MimioStudio interactive software and the MimioMobile app that enable interactive lessons as well as collaboration and assessment on almost any student device
- 10-touch interactivity (on interactive models)
- Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux
- Ethernet LAN connectivity for central management and control
Boxlight P12 Laser High-Def Projector Options:
- Laser Touch-enabled Interactive P12 LTH – $5,192 (MAP Price)
- Laser Pen-enabled Interactive P12 LIH – $4,685 (MAP Price)
- Laser Non-interactive N12 LNH – $4,179 (MAP Price)
Prices shown reflect only the price of the projector. Mounts can be ordered for all units at an additional cost.
Have you visited our Interactive Display solution page yet? Learn more …
- P12 Projector Mounting Guide for Pen and Non-Interactive Models
- P12T Touch-Interactive Projector Distance and Positioning Calculator</a
- USB Cabling Guide for Interactive Devices
- USB Cable Problem Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Projector Connection Dos and Dont’s
- If you’re using an interactive model, download the latest release of MimioStudio interactive software here.
Training Resources for MimioStudio Interactive Software
- Visit the MimioStudio product page for training guides and resources regarding the MimioStudio interactive software that is included with the interactive models of this projector.
- Browse our available training options for in-depth training on MimioStudio interactive software – 1:1, onsite, or online!