GradeCam Core Administrative Suite
included with GradeCam Go! subscription ($3.00/student/year)
The GradeCam Core Administrative Suite is an included feature in GradeCam Go! that streamlines data-driven decision-making at the school or district level, allowing administrators to get to the core of the data and freeing up time to focus on what’s most important.
Comprised of three main pieces, GradeCam Core Administrative Suite streamlines data-driven decision-making at the school or district level, freeing up time to focus on what’s most important.
GradeCam Core Features:
SCHOOL REPORTING MODE
- View student and teacher-specific assessment data across your school or district and make confident decisions based on that data.
- Set various administrative roles as needed at the school or district level – Roster Admin, Role Admin, and Reporting Admin. Get a brief explanation of these roles here.
- Provide in-house support to teachers in your school and district, providing minimal downtime and quick followup on urgent support requests.
- Allow HelpDesk admins to print and scan assignments when a substitute teacher needs to be called in at the last minute.
- Collaborate more effectively with detailed comparison data during team meetings.
- Quickly and easily view demographic assessment data by school, teacher, classroom and/or student.
To find out more about integrating GradeCam Core with a school- or district-wide GradeCam implementation, contact us.
Have you visited our GradeCam solution page yet? Learn more …