HoverCam Nillo 100 Document Camera
The HoverCam Nillo 100 document camera provides the intelligence of a computer in a compact document camera. Using a built-in Android operating system, this document camera runs autonomously from a computer and requires no software. The Nillo 100, like the HoverCam Ultra 8, provides a direct HDMI/VGA-out connection to output directly to a monitor, projector or interactive display.
Hardware buttons on the device base allow you to control orientation, zoom, record, pause, snapshot, auto-focus, auto-focus lock, and full-screen mode. The HoverCam Nillo 100 also allows the option to input a USB mouse for control and function. Users can also use a USB mouse to annotate directly on the Nillo’s live image, in addition to connecting wirelessly to iOS devices.
To see how the Nillo 100 compares to our other popular document cameras, download our Document Camera Comparison.
HoverCam Nillo 100 Features:
- 13 MegaPixel auto-focus lens
- Live uncompressed [email protected] video
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Capture 13MP still images
- Record in 1080p full motion
- Powered by Android
- HDMI and VGA output
- Cloud Recording Enabled
- Wireless connection to iOS devices
- USD 2.0 UVC enabled
Have you visited our Document Camera solution page yet? Learn more …
- Document Camera Ideas – Don’t miss our page full of awesome ideas for getting the most out of your document camera.