HoverCam Pilot Digital Lectern Presentation System
$1,199 - $2,499
The HoverCam Pilot Digital Lectern Presentation System makes presenting easy by putting essential presentation technology at your fingertips, including a microphone, touchscreen, and a 4K resolution document camera.
- Integrated touchscreen allows for front-facing presenting
- Wirelessly connect to HoverCam CenterStage or another interactive display
The HoverCam Pilot Digital Lectern Presentation System makes presenting easy by putting essential presentation technology at your fingertips, including a touchscreen and a 4K resolution document camera. A built-in Intel Core Windows computer with touch screen allows the presenter to face the class for full classroom engagement and better focus.
Wirelessly stream flawless 1080p video and even annotate over live video with the 4K resolution document camera. In addition, seamlessly connect to HoverCam CenterStage or another flat panel interactive display.
The telescopic stand allows the presenter to find a comfortable height for the digital podium and can be purchased with a manual or electric powered up/down option. Easy portability allows the presenter to find the perfect location from which to present or enables the presenter to move around the classroom.
HoverCam Pilot Digital Lectern Presentation System Features:
- Sleek 15.6″ or 21″ multi-touch screen allows for front-facing presenting
- Powerful Intel Core i5/i7 Computer running Windows
- 4K resolution HoverCam Solo 8 Plus document camera
- Built-in keyboard and trackpad
- Lightning port for iPad connection
- Retractable 16-foot power cord
- Wirelessly connect to HoverCam CenterStage or any interactive display
HoverCam Pilot Digital Lectern Presentation System Options:
- HoverCam Pilot Android 1 – $1,199.00
(Manual up/down, 13 MP doc cam, 15.6″ touchscreen, Android OS QuadCore)
- HoverCam Pilot Windows 1 – $1,799.00
(Manual up/down, 13 MP doc cam, 15.6″ touchscreen, i3 PC with Windows 10)
- HoverCam Pilot Windows 2 – $2,499.00
(Electric up/down, 13 MP doc cam, 21″ touchscreen, i5 PC with Windows 10)
Have you visited our Document Camera solution page yet? Learn more …
See It In Action
- VIDEO: HoverCam Pilot Assembly
- Download HoverCam Flex 10 software to use with your HoverCam Ultra 8.
- HoverCam Pilot 3 User Manual
- HoverCam Pilot Training Videos – This playlist contains videos showing you how to set up and use the HoverCam Pilot. They cover setting up the HoverCast wireless receiver to any display, how to use the document camera software, how to annotate any image on the Pilot’s screen, how to use the Pilot’s whiteboard software, how to use the HDMI viewer, how to record lessons, and more.
- Solo 8 Document Camera Quick Start Guide
- Getting Started with Your Solo 8 – Various Introductory Videos – This page on the HoverCam website contains various video tutorials, including Getting Started videos for your Solo 8 that cover a variety of topics.
Flex 10 Software Tutorials
NOTE: Flex 11 is now available for Windows only. You can find videos covering Flex 11 in the HoverCam Pilot Training Video Playlist.
- HoverCam Flex 10: The Overview
This video provides a basic overview of the features of Flex 10.
- HoverCam Flex 10: Beyond the Common Uses
Learn about the more advanced functionalities of hoverCam Flex 10 software – multi-scan, cropping, slingshot, screen capture and archive manager.
- Document Camera Ideas – Don’t miss our page full of awesome ideas for getting the most out of your document camera.