MakerBot Replicator Mini+ Compact 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is engineered and tested for simple, accessible, and reliable desktop 3D printing. Print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s guided wireless setup and connected workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ makes desktop 3D printing streamlined, portable, and simple-to-integrate.
To ensure higher performance, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ features improved filament routing, a redesigned Z-stage, a refined gantry, a 28% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. Optimized to print with MakerBot’s PLA Filament, it also includes all the standard features for ease of use and accessibility from the previous model.
Choose from over 465,000 free, predesigned, and ready-to-print educational, entertaining, and useful 3D models on MakerBot Thingiverse. Best of all, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is portable; take it where you need it.
Features of the MakerBot Replicator Mini+:
- Print bigger models up to 4” by 5” by 5”—28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini.
- 10% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- The redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction.
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities.
- With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling.
- No more blue tape. The built plate is also factory-leveled so the printer is ready to go right out of the box.
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile.
- Print from Native CAD files which saves time and eliminates the need to convert files to an STL format. Without having to convert files, users will never have to worry about file conversion errors. It also reduces the number of files to manage. Mac users can import in STL file format.
- 58% Quieter printing for a more focused environment
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices.
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, and MakerBot PLA Filament.
Protection and Support:
We highly recommend the purchase of a MakerBot MakerCare Protection Plan. This support plan provides customers with a faster, even more comprehensive level of support and service that is unrivaled in the desktop 3D printing industry.
You’ll enjoy an unrivaled level of service that will minimize your downtime, and with a class full of students, that’s important.
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: Fused Deposition Modeling
- BUILD VOLUME: 4 L x 5 W x 5 H in [10.1 L x 12.6 W x 12.6 H cm]; 98 in3 [1603 cm3]
- MINIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 100 microns
- MAXIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 400 microns
- MINIMUM FEATURE SIZE: 0.0315 in 0.8 mm
- BUILD PLATE LEVELING: Factory Leveled
- FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 in [1.75 mm]
- EXTRUDER COMPATIBILITY: Smart Extruder+
- FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY: Small Spool of MakerBot PLA Filament [0.2 KG] 0.5 lb
- NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.015 in [0.4 mm]
- PRINT FILE TYPE: .makerbot
- OPERATING SOUND LEVEL: 58.8 dBA RMS
- AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 60-78°F [15-26°C]
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32-100°F [0-38°C]
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 11.6 L X 13.8 W X 15.0 H IN [29.5 L X 34.9 W X 38.1 H CM]
- SHIPPING BOX: 15.8 L X 17.9 W X 20.6 H IN [40.0 L X 45.4 W X 52.2 H CM]
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 20.5 lbs [9.3 kg]
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (Includes Accessory Kit): 26.8 LBS [12.2 KG]
- BUILD SURFACE: Grip Surface
- SOFTWARE BUNDLE: MakerBot Print, MakerBot Mobile
- SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl) Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7, 10), MAC OS X (10.9+), No Linux Support
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.75-0.45 A
- CONNECTIVITY: USB or WI-FI
- REMOTE MONITORING: Yes (640×480)
See It In Action
FAQs & Support
- Find FAQs & support resources for the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ here.
- Download the latest version of MakerBot Desktop to use with your MakerBot 3D Printer.