MakerBot Replicator Z18 Large 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer has a massive build volume as well as the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category. It is a 3D printing solution ideal for hands-on and technically adept users.
In addition, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 seamlessly integrates with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, and accessories. It’s powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, which enables you to remotely monitor your important 3D printing projects.
It’s also backed by a standard six-month warranty and includes a one-year MakerBot MakerCare® Protection Plan that can be renewed for up to two additional years.
Features of the MakerBot Replicator Z18:
- Massive build volume
- The best price-to-performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category
- Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions.
- Powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, which is regularly enhanced with software updates.
- USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
- The MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder+ is easy to swap or replace and is designed to help you minimize downtime and quickly adapt to improvements in materials without replacing entire printer.
- High-quality, low-cost consumables with consistently round diameters to help ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle as well as smooth, even layers.
- 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Refine designs at a faster pace with Real-Time Prototyping™ technology.
Protection and Support:
We highly recommend the purchase of a MakerBot MakerCare Protection Plan. This support plan provides customers with a faster, even more comprehensive level of support and service that is unrivaled in the desktop 3D printing industry.
You’ll enjoy an unrivaled level of service that will minimize your downtime, and with a class full of students, that’s important.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H cm [11.8 X 12.0 X 18.0 in] 41770.46 cubic cm [2,549 cubic in]
- Layer Resolution: 100 microns [0.0039 in]
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament Large Spool 0.9 kg [2.0 lb]
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
- XY Positioning Precision: 11 microns [0.0004 in]
- Z Positioning Precision: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Print File Type: .Makerbot
- Construction: Powder-Coated Steel with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
- Build Surface: Injection Molded PC-ABS
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-Stepping
- Camera Resolution: 320 X 240
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Desktop Software
- Supported File Types: Stl, Obj, Thing, Makerbot
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac Os X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
- Power Requirements: 100–240 VAC; 5.4-2.2A; 50–60 Hz; 350W
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15 to 24°C [60 to 75°F]
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 38°C [32 to 100°F]
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions: 49.3 L X 56.5 W X 86.1 H cm [19.4 X 22.2 X 33.9 in]
- Shipping Box: 65.0 L X 71.9 W X 106.0 H cm [25.6 X 28.3 X 41.75 in]
- Product Weight: 41 kg [90 lb]
- Shipping Weight: 52 kg [115 lb]
See It In Action
FAQs & Support
- Find FAQs & support resources for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 here.
- Download the latest version of MakerBot Desktop to use with your MakerBot 3D Printer.