MakerBot Replicator+ Desktop 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested to deliver unparalleled performance and reliability in desktop 3D printing. You can now print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators alike.
To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The Smart Extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous model come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with MakerBot’s new Tough PLA Filament Starter Pack, created for engineers and designers.
Use of the MakerBot Replicator+ will educate students how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
Features of the MakerBot Replicator+:
- The re-designed gantry and Z-stage improve reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Extensive printer and subsystem testing of 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities over the course of development to ensure reliable, high quality performance
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details. To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required
- Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament and MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box. Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, an LCD display, and MakerBot PLA Filament
Protection and Support:
We highly recommend the purchase of a MakerBot MakerCare Protection Plan. This support plan provides customers with a faster, even more comprehensive level of support and service that is unrivaled in the desktop 3D printing industry.
You’ll enjoy an unrivaled level of service that will minimize your downtime, and with a class full of students, that’s important.
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: Fused Deposition Modeling
- BUILD VOLUME: 11.6 L x 7.6 W x 6.5 H in [29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H cm] 573 in3 [9492 cm3]
- MINIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 100 microns
- MAXIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 300 microns
- FAST DRAFT MODE LAYER RESOLUTION: 400 microns
- MINIMUM FEATURE SIZE: 0.0315 in 0.8 mm
- BUILD PLATE LEVELING: Factory Leveled
- FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 in [1.75 mm]
- EXTRUDER COMPATIBILITY: Smart Extruder+, Tough PLA Smart Extruder+
- FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY: Large spool of MakerBot PLA Filament [0.9 KG] 2.0 lb, Large spool of MakerBot Tough PLA Filament [0.9 KG] 2.0 lb
- NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.015 in [0.4 mm]
- PRINT FILE TYPE: .makerbot
- OPERATING SOUND LEVEL: 58.7 dBA RMS
- AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 60-78°F [15-26°C]
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32-100°F [0-38°C]
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 20.8 L X 17.4 W X 16.2 H IN [52.8 L X 44.1 W X 41.0 H cm]
- SHIPPING BOX: 24.3 L X 20.7 W X 22.9 H IN [61.6 L X 52.4 W X 57.9 H CM]
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 40.4 lbs [18.3 kg]
- SHIPPING WEIGHT (INCLUDES ACCESSORY KIT): 50.2 lbs [22.8 kg]
- BUILD SURFACE: Grip Surface
- SOFTWARE BUNDLE: MakerBot Print, MakerBot Mobile
- SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl) Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7, 10), MAC OS X (10.9+), No Linux Support
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.76-0.43 A
- CONNECTIVITY: USB, Ethernet, or WI-FI
- REMOTE MONITORING: Yes (640×480)
See It In Action
FAQs & Support
- Find FAQs & support resources for the MakerBot Replicator+ here.
- Download the latest version of MakerBot Desktop to use with your MakerBot 3D Printer.