MimioBoard Touch Board
* Contact us to request pricing for educational and/or nonprofit organizations.
The MimioBoard Touch Board offers collaborative learning and a touch experience that integrates seamlessly with MimioClassroom products.
The lightweight board installs in minutes and allows up to 6 users or 3 dual-touch and gestures users to work at the same time.
With the included MimioStudio interactive classroom software, you’ll be building engaging interactive lessons in no time!
The MimioBoard Touch Board is designed with collaborative learning in mind. With the ability to respond to six single-point touch users or three dual-touch and gestures users, small group or whole group learning just got even more exciting. Don’t miss our blog post where we outline our favorite aspects of the MimioBoard Touch Board.
With Touch 360° interactivity, students can write above, below, or parallel to one another, and get a smooth and consistent response. Installation of this lightweight board is a breeze with the included mounting brackets, and the touch board is offered in two sizes.
MimioBoard Touch Board Features:
- Up to 6 single-touch users or 3 dual-touch and gestures users can work together interactively at the same time with the class, increasing student engagement and driving collaborative learning.
- The erasable surface is projection-optimized Porcelain-on-steel designed to stand up to classroom use, meaning your touch board can also be used as a conventional whiteboard.
- Lightweight touch board installs in less than 10 minutes with included mounting brackets
- Includes MimioStudio interactive classroom software for creating and delivering interactive lessons, collaborative activities and formative assessment
- Completely integrated with the complete MimioClassroom suite of products.
MimioBoard Touch Board Pricing Options:
- Touch Board 87″ ($1,645 MAP Price*)
- Touch Board 78″ ($1,455 MAP Price*)
Have you visited our Interactive Display solution page yet? Learn more …
- MimioBoard 780T/870T Installation Guide
This installation guide will provide instructions for installing your touch board from Mimio.
- Download the latest release of MimioStudio interactive software here.
- Register your Mimio product here.
- Visit the Mimio support page and choose MimioPad to find top solutions to questions asked while getting started.